CloudYuga.Guru - Customer Case Study
About the Customer:
CloudYuga is on a mission to enable professional learners to deploy, scale and troubleshoot Cloud Native technologies by building the most extensive experiential hands-on labs.
- CloudYuga was unable to bring enough visits to the freelancers’ blogs as they committed.
- CloudYuga’s founder Neependra Khare is a well known Cloud Native skills corporate trainer offline. But he wanted his company to be well known in the online market.
- CloudYuga was unable to bring registrations for their Cloud Engineers’ Bootcamp.
- To drive enough traffic in the short time, we promoted their blogs in social media official handles and in relevant groups.
- We persistently created buzz on social media to create brand visibility by publishing memes and tips & tricks posts which resulted in increase in followers count.
- We ran ads on social media to bring more registrations.
- Overall traffic increased by 5X in 4 months
- Followers count increased by 2X in 4 months
- Achieved 25 (avg) Bootcamp registrations every month
- Revenue increased by 27%.
- CloudYuga is becoming a well known brand in Cloud Native Space online.